HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
THIS IS A FREE RETURN SERVICE FOR UK CUSTOMERS ONLY
- Print off a pre-paid Royal Mail returns label, No Printer? No problem – Royal Mail can print the label for you in one of Royal Mail Customer Service Points.
- Attach your label to the front of your item – make sure you remove or cover any old labels if you’re reusing packaging – and take it to your nearest Post Office – remember to request proof of postage.
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we operate a fuss free returns policy! You have 28 days to send your item back, you may gain a full refund if the item is returned within 14 days of receiving it, if it is returned after 14 days but no later than the 28th day a store credit will be issued (store credits expire after 12 months).
We ask you follow these simple rules! We can only process your return provided the :-
- Items are unworn and unwashed
- Items have no make-up stains
- Shoes have not been worn and show no signs of wear
- Items still have all tags attached
- Hygiene seal has not been removed if it’s underwear or swimwear
- Items returned must be in a resale able condition
Unfortunately due to hygiene reasons we are unable to refund the following Items once purchased :-
- Stick on Bras
Choose one of the returns methods above & attach your label to the outside of your parcel, return your parcel and allow 5 working days to receive an email confirmation of the return being received.
- If your items are faulty or damaged, please contact us within 14 days via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the damaged item so we can have this resolved for you free of charge.
- If you have received an incorrect item, please email us within 14 days to email@example.com so we can have this resolved for you free of charge.
- If you want to use your own postal service, send the parcel to the below address:
57-59 MERE LANE
- We strongly recommend using a trackable method to send items back to us, such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, or a similar method which gives you a parcel tracking number. We recommend this, because if items get lost in the normal post, we regret we are not responsible for any items not received here. Using a trackable method protects you if your items get lost in the post, by enabling you to claim from your chosen delivery company. Please keep your postage receipt safe until your return has been processed, items returned due to unsuitability are welcomed within our 28 day return period but we cannot issue a refund for any postage costs incurred. Please include your returns form and original invoice in your parcel.
Allow 14 working days after you receive the email confirmation for your refund to be processed, please note any return postage cost (if applicable) will be deducted from your refund (this does not apply to faulty or incorrect items).
If you require an exchange you will be issued with a store credit for the item(s) you wish to exchange, allowing you to reorder the size/colour required depending on stock availability.
Please note store credits are valid for 1 year (365 days), from the date it was issued.
Store credits are only issued for two reasons either your returned order has passed our 14 days return period or you returned your order without a returns form. Due to the speed we process returns we are unable to wait for missing information to process a return, so in these circumstances we issue you a store credit – if this is not acceptable kindly email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and a refund will be issued (this only applies to returns received within the 14 day return period).
To use your store credit simply log into your account, at the checkout page you will see the option to pay with store credit simply tick this option and complete checkout.
If you do not have a registered account one will have been created for you using the email address you originally used, simply click “forgotten password” and reset your password to access your account (please check your spam/junk folder if you did not receive the password reset email).